Last Updated: 23 Oct 2022
2. Collection of Personal Information
2.1. We acknowledge and agree that any personal data may be processed or otherwise used by us solely to the extent required for the use of the Platforms, the execution of your orders and the performance of any of your requests and in accordance with the applicable law on the protection of personal data. Personal data comprises any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Personal Data”). Personal Data includes, but is not limited to your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and financial details like credit card or debit card numbers.
2.2. We collect, process and use the following information:
· Information you give us: We collect information you provide to us over the Platforms. This may include in particular your personal information, email address, payment details or other information uploaded by you (e.g. photos, texts etc.). Your Personal Data will be kept confidential and will only be used to complete the transaction, send you our newsletter and/or provide you with other Website services.
· Information from other sources: We reserve the right to request information from third-parties (e.g. credit card information services) with regard to your payment behaviour in order to be able to offer you certain payment options.
· Automatic information: As soon as you visit the Platforms, we receive and save certain pieces of information, e.g. the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, web browser type and version, operating system, date and time of your visit, the websites you visit within our service and the website you came from if you visit our Websites via a link from a third party website. We do this to learn more about your interests and to improve our Platforms and services.
3. Storage and Retention of Your Information
3.1. If you would like to change, update or delete your personal information in our databases, you may do so through your account profile or by contacting our support. We will make reasonable efforts to comply with your request. Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within our databases, access logs, and other records, which may or may not contain inaccurate or outdated personal information. The residual information will not be used for commercial purposes.
3.2. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you with our services or as otherwise required by law. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information please contact us at [email protected].
3.3. Your personal data will be held and used by M3TACUP, and any third party hosting provider acting on its behalf, in order to run the event and for analysing visitor traffic with a view to improving the event experience for visitors.
4. Transfer of Data/Disclosure
4.2. We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Data as we reasonably feel is necessary to protect our systems or business, including but not limited to complying with judicial orders or with government agencies or law enforcement officials to the extent the disclosure is in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Specifically, but without limitation, we reserve the right to disclose such information or documents when: (i) you are in violation of our Terms and Conditions; (ii) you partake (or are reasonably suspected of partaking) in any infringing or illegal activity, even without a warrant or other court order; (iii) in response to court and governmental orders, (iv) in response to allegations of infringement or illegality and (v) as otherwise required by applicable laws.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, M3TACUP cannot guarantee its absolute security and cannot accept any liability where the security of your Personal Information is compromised.
6. Policy Towards Children
Our products and services are not directed to individuals under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 13. If we become aware that an individual under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. Contact us if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected information from an individual under 13.
7. Cookies Policy
We use the following types of cookies:
(a) Strictly necessary cookies – these are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
(b) Analytical/performance cookies – these allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are easily finding what they are looking for.
(c) Functionality cookies – these are used to recognise you when you return to our site.
(d) Targeting cookies – these cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed.
The help function available in the menu bar of the majority of web browsers will explain how you can prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, should you not wish to make use of the cookie functionality, how you tell your browser to inform you when you have received a new cookie or how to deactivate or delete received cookies. Some functions of our services may not be available if you set your browser to not accept cookies.
8. Third Party Websites